Wedding Coordinator Job Description
Is present for all non-member building rentals when used for a wedding.
- Contacts Sound Tech Coordinator to arrange for setup of sound equipment.
- Communicates with pre-marital couples to complete paperwork required for use of the building.
- Assists pre-marital couples in completing the PREPARE Inventory for their pre-marital counseling sessions.
- Meets with the couples for a tour of the church.
- Meets with the couples to complete the Wedding Ceremony details worksheet (After completion the Pastor will receive a copy of the worksheet)
- Provide the couple with the Discounted fee Marriage License form.
- Consult with the Pastor and the couple regarding appropriate music selections.
- Secure all offices and the SonShine Room to minimize the risk of damage from people associated with the wedding.
- Leads the rehearsal except for the ceremony walkthrough
This is a stipended position. $150/couple for onsite weddings. $50/couple for offsite weddings.
Contact Pastor Steven Rye for more information.