LORD OF LIFE LUTHERAN CHURCH
6190 Fairview Rd.
Baxter, MN 56425
JOB TITLE: Youth Ministry Director
DIRECTED AND SUPPORTED BY: Associate Pastor
HOURS: Full Time
- Degree in Youth and Family ministry or equivalent experience in working with young people and their faith formation.
- Familiar with Lutheran Faith Practices and Lutheran Theology
- A Mature Christian Faith
DUTIES: To inspire a deeper and richer connection to Christ, our community and others by tending to the spiritual growth of young people through . . .
- An integrated approach to all ministries connecting with youth grades 5-12, Confirmation, youth groups, retreats, mission trips, special events and milestone celebrations.
- Leading Middle School Youth Ministry.
- Growing small group ministry for high school youth.
- Developing high school youth leaders.
- Planning and preparing for mission trips, including fundraising.
- Planning quarterly youth ministry events.
- Participating in monthly ministry team meetings.
- Connecting to community youth ministries and organizations
- Working with pastoral leadership, support staff and Youth Team on the overall vision and mission of youth and family ministry at Lord of Life.
- Recruiting, developing and training volunteers for youth ministry.
- Sharing leadership in Confirmation Ministry.
- Overseeing youth and family ministry budgets.
- Managing social media and promoting events.
- Communicating ministry through a variety of means.
VACATION AND BENEFITS: Per established Lord of Life policies as defined in the Personnel handbook.
Contact: Pastor Erika for more information