October 25th Pre-Registrationhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/october-25-2020-1030-am-indoor-worship-service-registration-124920389247
We welcome you back to in-building worship at Lord of Life as we enter Phase 2 of our SMART Plan. Based on state guidelines, we are limiting the Sanctuary capacity to 80 individuals. Our staff, worshipers and volunteers are our most important assets. We are serious about the safety and health of everyone. We ask that you follow these guidelines that we have in place:
- Masks must be worn under the Governor’s orders. Children 2 and under or people with a valid medical reason are exempt. Masks will be available at sanitizing stations.
- Lord of Life encourages participants to conduct a self-check. They are to stay home if they or any other member of their household have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Sanitizing stations are in place, and you are encouraged to use them when entering the building.
- Selected pews are blocked off to observe social distancing.
- All water fountains are non-functioning.
- There will be no coffee or food served.
- Please place offerings in the designated boxes.
- Communion will be offered during the service.
- Parents must always accompany children
- If you are open to assisting with worship, click here https://lolbaxter.ccbchurch.com/goto/scheduling/14/public