Worship at Lord of Life
In order to live out our mission to deepen and enrich our connection to our community, and in support of our local healthcare providers, businesses and schools, Lord of Life is ceasing our Sunday 10:30 am In-Building Worship Service until further notice. We will continue to live stream our 9:00 a.m. worship service on Sundays at our 6:00 p.m. worship service on Wednesdays on YouTube and Facebook
Come for Communion After Online Worship
Communion is available in the parking lot at the main entrance on Sundays from 10:30-11:00 am. Also available by appointment by contacting the Pastors.
Children’s Nativity Activity Pickup
Available for pickup on Sunday, December 6th
Online Coffee Time begins
Online Coffee time meets from 10-10:30 am on Sundays. This is a good chance to again connect as family. One of the Pastors will be in attendance each week. Join us at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89453155690 or call +1 312 626 6799 Meeting ID: 894 5315 5690
Journey to Generosity Campaign
Thank you to those who have already submitted their pledge cards for our 2021 Campaign. We are wrapping up the campaign, so if you have not already done so, please submit your pledge in the provided envelope. If you would like a pledge card and did not receive one, please contact the church office at 218-828-9374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Servant Hearts Needed
A servant of Christ who is willing to…
- Take a turn at shoveling snow
- Technology coach for the technologically challenged
- Create brochure
- Help update app
To sign up for these and many other servant opportunities, https://lolbaxter.ccbchurch.com/goto/needs/public. Our goal is to fill these volunteer positions by December 10th.
Please pray for…
- Donna Whalen and family as they grieve the death of J. P.
- Les & Kathy Hall – https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/leshall
- Sonja Nefstead and family and faith community as we grieve the death of Mel Nefstead.
- Thanksgiving for our Thanksgiving Basket ministry
- Effects of Covid in this community – as the people we know and love are getting sick.