Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we are asking people to wear a mask while gathering inside the church, even if they are vaccinated, starting Sunday.
We know this is probably not the news some of you want to hear. However, with the continued substantial levels of transmission in Crow Wing County, our SMART Team and Church leadership have decided CDC guidance should be followed in this matter.
Ultimately, the team chose this option following prayerful consideration because:
• It seems like the best way to love our neighbors;
• We feel morally obligated to take steps to protect our Congregation and the community;
• This will help us protect the most vulnerable (children, those who cannot get the vaccine due to medical issues, etc.);
• We want to have children come back to worship and this addresses concerns parents have; and
• It provides for those who are not vaccinated to participate in in-building worship and events.
We continue to offer online services for those who remain uncomfortable with returning to in-building services and we are exploring options related to having some outdoor services which would not require masking.
We are incredibly thankful for your continued support and cooperation as we try to navigate this pandemic.