Per CDC recommendations, Phase 4 is appropriate after we have experienced 42 days of declining cases. The Lord of Life SMART Team has set a target date for the staff to be ready for Phase 4 by TBA. All things permitted in Phase 1, 2, and 3 are permissible also in Phase 4. If it is the consensus among ELCA congregations within Crow Wing county that conditions warrant it, we will discontinue Phase 4 and return to Phase 3, 2 or 1.
What Does Phase 4 mean for The Congregation?
- Streaming & indoor worship – large (no restrictions)
- Worship with limited social distancing protocols
- Still STRONGLY discourage vulnerable individuals from attending
What Does Phase 4 mean for the Operations Team?
- Building open again to outside groups
What Does Phase 4 mean for the Programming Team?
- Wednesday suppers may resume
- Youth program may operate with limited social distancing
- Hospital and nursing home visits may resume with great care
- Fellowship may resume w/ limited social distancing
- Resume home communions
- Resume intinction for communion
- Resume baptisms in worship
What Does Phase 4 mean for the Church Staff?
- Church staff may work without restrictions
What does Phase 4 mean for the SMART Team / Council?
- Monitoring department of health information
- Updating phase decision as appropriate