The Lord of Life SMART team is made up of the entire church council. It also includes key members of the congregation who provide valuable additional perspectives regarding COVID and our congregation’s response. In the beginning, the SMART team met every week. Lately we have shifted to an every-other-week meeting schedule. At a recent meeting of the SMART team, we addressed the issue of when our congregation should be shifting from Phase 1, to Phase 2, to Phase 3, etc.
These are the current phases we will be operating at, tied to the county COVID infection rates:
- PHASE 1 – Phase One is appropriate when the 14 day case rate per 10,000 people in Crow Wing county is above (30/50)
- PHASE 2 – Phase Two is appropriate when the 14 day case rate per 10,000 people within Crow Wing county is above 10 and below (30/50)
- PHASE 3 – Phase Three is appropriate when the 14 day case rate per 10,000 people within Crow Wing county is below 10 cases.
- PHASE 4 – Phase 4 is appropriate when COVID related restrictions have been lifted
In addition to this, Pastor Steve presented a proposed plan for holding worship in September
- 9am – Outdoor streamed online parking lot service when the weather permits
- 10:30-11:30 – Drive-up Communion for the online worshippers staffed by non-preaching pastor
- 10:30am – Indoor- non-singing worship service that is dependent on our getting an adequate number of volunteers
- Recorded worship service “watch party” on Wednesday night (w/ drive-up communion from 6:30pm – 7:30pm)
All of this is subject to change, but reflect our current plans.