New staff position to be added at Lord of Life! We’re hiring a part-time Children’s Ministry Coordinator for 50 hours a month. We are looking for someone with a strong faith, commitment to the work of the church, and a love of children.
JOB TITLE: Children’s Ministry Coordinator
DIRECTED AND SUPPORTED BY: Associate Pastor
HOURS: 50 hours/month
- High school diploma
- Experience in working with children [ages 3 years -4th grade]
- Familiar with Lutheran Faith Practices and Lutheran Theology
- A Mature Christian Faith
To inspire a deeper and richer connection to Christ, our community and others by tending to the spiritual growth of children and their families through…
- An integrated approach to all ministries connecting with children and families ages 3 years-4th grade; milestone celebrations. Weekly Kids Time, Christmas Program, summer camp opportunities, Day Camp, VBS, and special events.
- Coordinate overall vision for Kids Time [education program]
- Plan/Coordinate Curriculum and supplies
- Recruiting, developing and training volunteers for children’s ministry.
- Grow our current Milestone Ministry.
- Participate in monthly ministry team meetings.
- Help recruit Children’s Ministry team members.
- Working with pastoral leadership, support staff, Youth Director and Children’s ministry Team on the overall vision and mission of children and family ministry at Lord of Life.
- Overseeing children’s ministry budget and dedicated accounts
- Managing social media and promoting events.
- Communicating ministry through a variety of means.
- Attending Weekly Staff meetings.
VACATION AND BENEFITS: Per established Lord of Life policies as defined in the Personnel handbook.
IF INTERESTED: please contact Pastor Erika Nilsen at Erika@lolbaxter.org.